This banner text can have markup.
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|gd73-07-28 s1 t02 Bertha|
|gd73-07-28 s1 t03 Beat It On Down The Line|
|gd73-07-28 s1 t07 Here Comes Sunhine|
|gd73-07-28 s1 t08 Looks Like Rain|
|gd73-07-28 s1 t11 Jack Straw|
|gd73-07-28 s1 t12 Deal|
|gd73-07-28 s1 t13 Playin' In The Band|
|gd73-07-28 s2 t02 Big River|
|gd73-07-28 s2 t03 He's Gone|
|gd73-07-28 s2 t05 El Paso|
|gd73-07-28 s2 t06 China Cat Sunflower|
|gd73-07-28 s2 t12 Sing Me Back Home|
- Thanks to Rob Eaton for both the master reel source and transfer
- Thanks to Charlie Miller for coordinating this effort
- All of the 1st set and most of the 2nd set has been pitch corrected. The 1st set was a mess. As I understand it, the deck was inadvertantly on battery power and it wasn't until after "Here Comes Sunshine" that someone realized that the deck was not plugged in. Consequently, there were serious speed issues, culminating in the "chipmunks on speed" version of "Here Comes Sunshine". What made things even more difficult was the fact that the speed issues were non-linear, requiring the pitch to be adjusted in as little as 0:10 increments, with the speed being both slow, then fast, in a matter of seconds. Just to give an idea of the severity, the raw transfer of "Here Comes Sunshine" (HCS Raw) has been included in this torrent for your listening pleasure.
- Sadly, this copy also exhibits a "static" like scratching noise in parts of "He's Gone" and "Truckin'", which has been minimized as best as possible
- Thanks to audiohead22 for his help with the pitch corrections, as well as the "static" like scratching noise present at the end of "He's Gone" and the beginning of "Truckin'"
- Thanks to the folks responsible for the shnid135381 Sony ECM22p source which supplies the "Intro" and first few notes of "Bertha" (0:43 total), as well as a 0:26 patch in "Eyes Of The World"
- Thanks to the folks responsible for the shnid123407 Candelario source which supplies a 0:24 patch in "Loose Lucy", a 0:27 patch in "Truckin'", as well as a 1:17 patch in "I Know You Rider"
- Thanks to the folks responsible for the shnid14196 source for the FM source which supplies a 0:19 patch in "Here Comes Sunshine" where the speed issues could not be corrected, as well as the tuning and first 0:19 of "Looks Like Rain" (0:32 total)
- Multiple sources were used for patching due to the varying sound qualities/wind noise present on each version, at any given time
- There's a tape flip in "Playin' In The Band" that has been smoothed and not patched. Available patch sources didn't lend themselves as patch material,so it was left alone. It is virtually transparent
- Mix issues during "Bertha"
- Levels were smoothed
Mastered by Scott Clugston
March 9, 2018